Friday, December 21, 2007

day 47

I am letting go of the desire to control. I am letting go of the desire of making P give me bonus and sign the dialog. I am letting go of all. The abundance is inside me, I am its source and it is flowing from me. When I focus on the bonus, I shut down the flow. I need to focus on the truth about the abundance. I have it all, It is flowing from me. The promotion I am going to get is inside me and I am going to manifest it. The clients are coming to me in abundance. They are attracted to me because of my purity and my desire to help them. They are coming and coming to me. I am getting better and better very rapidly. Inside me there is a source of knowledge about their lives and affairs.

The divine is helping me greatly by making my channel very pure and very strong. I am a very powerful clairvoyant, I can see all, I can help my clients in all matters.My heart is open and they feel it and they want to come back.
Not the 45 clients that I need but thousands of clients are coming and want my help. they are coming non-stop and their friends and family is coming so that I would help them. I can help them and I help them with all my might.


Update on 6.1.08 To update this, I did get my bonus and P did sign the dialog.

No comments: