Thursday, December 13, 2007

Sending healing to my friend M

Today I sent healing to my friend M when she had her follicles retrieved. It is important to summarize this here.

This is what I wrote to her as a summary:

Hi M - I just got a sign that I need to stop the healing so I did, it is 9:49 am.I will describe what I have done. First I did the reiki thing to connect to you, however, I sent many angels to you, they were holding your feet, your hands, your shoulders, your chin, they were everywhere.

I asked archangel Rafael to help the doctor remove the eggs. Then there was your guide in shining armor standing behind you.

I also felt that i need to concentrate ONLY on your ovaries today, it is amazing I only did that and the time went by so fast. I first put my hands on your stomach where the ovaries are. I also sent in my white pigeons and they were located on your heart, and I put 2 of them on your ovaries and another on your solar plexus and another one on your basal chakra.

Then I went in and physically held your right ovary in my hands warming it up a little bit. I could also see how many eggs you wouldl have retrieved (I do not know if I am right or not. Comment I saw that she would have 4 or 5 follies retrieved of which I only saw one good one and one embryo being put back) and I could see some good ones - they were violet in color, shining like bright stars in the dark. I could also see not so good ones which were yellow, also shining like a regular stars. So I held your right ovary (this is where i saw the good ones are) but actually I do not know why I held only the right one. After I held you like this for a while, I felt I need to stop. So I took out my hands, and saw you as ababy whom I needed to rock in my arms.

So I did - it was very touching/moving for me. I directed a lot of love towards that baby (you). Then I felt I need to put you in a pink sea of love which I did. Btw, do you like to swim? You were swimming there like a dolphin then you waived at me once, then waived at me twice (waived good bye), this is how I knew I needed to stop.I also got some instructionsn for you and a message. The message is very important. I got a message that things will work out for you wiht the baby in their own timing, so we do not know when it will be but they will work out. Then I received an instruction for you that you should call in sick tomorrow and spend this weekend doing something nourishing for your soul.

No comments: