Wednesday, December 5, 2007

free clairvoyance and loving my brain

As of today I am starting to offer free clairvoyance to people who are interested. I have one lady who is coming on Monday. I tried this with my friend H on the phone and I was so right. It was amazing! I was right about things. So great!
I have not done it in person yet, but I will try it on Monday. I went to my teacher T yesterday to get his feedback into some of the problems and he gave me so much support and help. I am so grateful to him. I am going to write him a letter telling him big THANK YOU. ALl I understood is that I have the skills and see very good pictures and all I need is practice, practice, practice.

I did not post about abundance day 42, but I did it anyway yesterday even though it was so late and I was so tired.
I have also been feeling quite unhappy so I decided to just do self-healing focusing on love for 30 days again. Only focusing on self-love. Yesterday I loved my fatty stomach that has been bothering me. Today I have been loving my left hemisphere that is so logical. I saw it as a child and I saw that it was crying and was not happy because it felt I do not like it anymore. I felt it was like a rivalry between the left (logical) and right (creative and visual) parts of my brain. I also saw a picture of the two of them play together like two children and asked if I saw a future past or present and I got the answer that this is the future. THey were playing like two kids in the sandbox, but today the left brain is very jealous of my attention to the right brain. So I comforted it as much as I could.

I have also become SUPER sensitive to food. I can sense if the food is fresh, or has been frozen and also if the food is good for me or not. I clearly feel now that I am attracted to specific foods. It is very strong. Quite amazing.

I also have not had my period now for almost 3 weeks but I do not think I am pregnant. This is some hormonal thing going on.

More on prosperity thing today.

No comments: