Friday, December 21, 2007

Wow, a powerful proof

I was a little shocked today. Currently I am fighting with P to find out if i get a bonus or not. He has not been forthcoming about it.

However this morning I got a message that I need to relax, and money will come. I also saw a clairvoyant vision of angels bringing me a packet of money. It was just so clear! So very clear that they carried a packat with money and gave it to me. I was a bit surprized but somehow was sure that I will get some kind of money from somewhere. I did not think it was the bonus, but I was sure it was the money from somewhere. So I was at peace because I knew I will get the money.

Then as I walked into the office today, I had a vision of me being showered with money, money was falling on my head like snow and falling everywhere, everywhere, not sure in which currency : )
Then when I came to work today, I checked my salary that they paid me - I saw with huge surprize that I got an extra money (about 6500 USD extra this month) that was totally unexpected (I think it is due to the taxes that I overpaid and they paid me the taxes back, but it doesn't matter because I did not expect that at all).

I am just amazed because I saw a vision of angels bringing money and I got this money.
Amazing! I am more convinced in my clairvoyant powers to see the future. This was a very powerful proof.

I told two of my friends about that.

However what I did not tell them was that I also saw angels bring me a baby, so some kind of baby is coming. I just need to relax and trust.

No comments: