Thursday, September 20, 2007

What a day I had today!

Wow what a day I had today. I was on the plane from Glasgow to Amsterdam flying next to this dude from Iran. Before we started chatting, I was able to browse through the inflight magazine where I found my PERFECT healing bed. This is my dream come true!! It is called a coccoon. It has you laying on it, it looks like half a cocoon, and it also has color, it vibrates slightly and supposed to send people on inner journeys. This is perfect for what i want to do. They make those in Austria so I would like to order one. But now I need to manifest a bigger apartment as mine is too small for two healing beds.

Then I started talking to this Persian dude. Well, this is what he said - there is no such thing as coincidence. He started talking about Cologne near which I am thinking of moving. Then he talked about two of his friends who are reaching out to pursue their dreams and have become very rich doing that. This made me think about what I am doing. It is a message (I think) that I need to continue following my mission which is helping women who cannot have babies have babies. This is my mission. So I need to focus on my dream. Then I think I need to seriously consider this job near Cologne. Last time I had a very interesting experience during my interview seeing butterlies and angels.

Then I was on the flight from Amsterdam to Switzerland and ran into someone I knew here. She moved to Switzerland to take a new job. I asked about salaries because this is what I want to know and she told me how much she makes. So it is a good guideline for me. Amazing! I only ran into her because I missed my previous flight and one month before I asked a question what salary I should ask for during my job interview in Switzerland. And today she gave me an answer. Amazing how this works!

No comments: