Monday, September 10, 2007

Clairvoyance session for H

I gave a clarvoyance session to H. Ok, lets see. I said that he will be at this job for 6-8 months. I am sure about the numbers but not sure if it is months or weeks or what. So it will be feb through april when his job stops. Then he asked if he will be kicked out or not. I could see him walking out of his office in a good mood.

Then he asked if he is going to return to his home country after his time at his current company is over. All I saw was a forest filled with pine trees. I told him that. I also gave him an angel reading on what his purpose is with his job in Germany. It said that something great is awaiting him soon - perfect timing. He also got a card that was called Listen (about the past), Family (present) and Perfect timing.

I did an angel reading on my current situation - and got Play, Open yourself to love and Cupid. All of these have little children drawn on them. I am really enjoying the clairvoyance sessions I am giving. Hmmm. Something for me to think about.

No comments: