Wednesday, September 19, 2007

help to my friend M

Today I have been helping my friend M with her egg retrieval procedure. I started before her procedure surrounding her in love and sending angels to her - it was about 9:30-9:40. The procedure was at 10. Then I stopped and restarted again at 10:07. I laid down and saw so many things. Hard to remember what happened really. It was so much fun for me. First I saw archangel Gabriel who was standing behind her (behind her head) - however later it moved to the right of her and was holding her hand. Then I have been sending angels to her, then I saw a man standing on the left side of the room closer to her feet. He was wearing dark clothes. i think he was short(er) and had grey hair. I thought maybe it was her dad who passed away. I will ask her how he looked. Then on the right side closer to her feet there was a creature standing wearing a cape. I sent this creature away because I did not like it. Then I have been sending pink to her and saw the room filling with pink smoke, then saw her being enveloped with pink caccoon. She was surrounded completely except for the head. Then I asked archangel Rafael to take over the doctor and help the doctor with the procedure and I saw how it jumped into the doctor.

Then I saw a storck (sp?) standing there on the right side. First it was standing there and looking, then it got closer to M and was trying to communicate with her. Then I sent her 3 pigeons straight from my heart. I could see them fly out from my heart and land on her heart. She was very peaceful at that moment. When I saw the pigeons and felt the peace in her, I was so pleased I started to giggle. Then I sent my most prized white pigeon the one I see almost every day to her. It landed on her forehead and put a dropping in her hair. I thought it was hilarious and started laughing. It is my most prized possession if I can call it that, it is a pigeon that signifies if I am at peace or not. I see it sitting on my heart when I am at peace. It is a very important symbol for me. Then after her head it jumped on her chest and started sitting on her heart.

P.S. She JUST SMSed me as I was typing this and told me that they retrieved many eggs - a RECORD number for her. Then she has no pain after the procedure. I am so happy. Can't wait to tell her what I have seen. I will know if she is pregnant in 2.5 weeks. Cannot wait. I am sure she is going to be.

No comments: