Sunday, September 23, 2007

Things I love

For my next healing session i am supposed to write down everything that I love,like or that gives me pleasure.

Love sitting next to a window on a sunny day looking out of the window
Love to cuddle, kiss, intimacy.
Love to feel loved
Like good hot but meaningful sex
Like to feel in love
Love to be inspired by my work
Like to watch good movies or a movie that touches me on a emotional level
Like to read very much
Like to sight see
Like to spend time with meaningful people
Like to see old friends
Like to be fussed over
Like to eat berries
Like good food
like the feeling of being in my apartment surrounded by my pink butterflies.
I like looking at flowers
I like smelling the flowers
I like receiving gifts
I like receiving postcards from people - it makes me feel that care about me
I like when people acknowledge that I helped them with something or how important I am to them.
I like my daily meditation routine
I love feeling that I love myself
I loved the feeling of helping M with infertility problem
I really like helping people.
I like eating creme brule
I like shopping and buying nice clothes
I like dancing
I like pole dancing
I like listening to music

No comments: