Thursday, September 27, 2007

News from Swiss interview

I got news regarding my interview in Switzerland. I was told that they thought I was nervous, had poor eye contact and appeared very serious/do not smile. This upset me very much yesterday: I felt unloved and unliked. I had to call H many times yesterday for comfort. I also emailed many friends/smsed many friends and they all sent me what I needed - an affirmation. I was so upset about this. I still am upset. I had a feeling I should not have gone to that interview. Now I have another interview on Monday so I do not know if this would affect me.

On the other hand I know it is for the best. For the life of me, I could not see myself living in Switzerland. It is so devoid of things that are vital to me. I do not feel the spirit of the place. I also know that "they" have a plan for me and I received a signal that this is not the job for me.

I also received a rejection from another company here. So my current job is the job for now. I also gave an ad regarding my healing for infertility. Let me see what happens with this. I hope to get a clear sign what I should do. If my phone starts ringing, this is it!

I also saw that my employment with my current company will end next year. I saw my CV and saw 2008 as the end year.

No comments: