Friday, September 21, 2007

On the way to Amsterdam and then to Switzerland

I forgot to mention that during my flight to Amsterdam, during the conversation with this guy, I kept seeing pink everywhere. I looked into the windows and saw that the windows turning pink. I thought it was a sign from the angels - a sign of what I do not know. But it was meaningful - the conversation and also finding this bed. I looked into the website and not only do they sell the bed, they also have courses in how to optimally use it. It is in Vienna. I ordered info. But I do not think the bed will cost 50 Euro. Maybe like 50,000 Euro. But I gotta have this bed for my healing practice. It is my dream bed. My clients will be squeeking in delight - it is a wonderful way to connect with their spirits. I will use it myself.

Then on the way to Switzerland I was scared to fly and saw this white cat in my mind's eye. The cat was sitting on my lap, rubbing itself against me and I was petting it. It was all during reading Sonia Choquette's book Ask your guides where she talks about animal guides. It was so delightful to spend time with this kittie. It distracted me from fear of flying. But I can totally see how the color white is important to me: my guide is a white unicorn, I see myself as a white angel, a white butterfly, I see this white pigeon sitting on my heart when I am at peace, now a white cat that I think was sent to comfort me in my suffering. Everything is white. My happy vision that soothes me is imagining leaving my home, and everything I mean everything is covered with snow - you see the line of snow blending with the white sky in the horizon. So white is important. I suppose white is a happy color for me. I wonder why.

No comments: