Friday, September 21, 2007

Vegetarian and my mission in life

I forgot to write about this but in my last class I was meditating on my mission for 3 days. It will be a separate post about the mission - but my mission is to help women have babies. This was very certain. When I focused on what helps me achieve my mission, I heard the message that I need to listen to myself. When I focused on what prevents me from achieving my mission, I saw H, then I saw my work building - it was really really clear. Then I also saw a plate filled with meat. So I figured that since I can't quit and cannot leave H at this moment, I want to try to be a vegetarian for one week. And it is unusual for me - I am a huge meat eater. But I have not been eating meat now for one week and it is fantastic! I do not miss it.
However it creates difficulties in finding food. I keep eating cheese so I am afraid I am gaining weight. So I need to fight some books for cooking for vegetarians.

After not eating meat, I feel much lighter inside. I believe my vibrational level is going up. Well, leaving my job is step #2. But I so much want to sell the apartment!! Then I do not need so much money.

No comments: