Thursday, September 13, 2007

healing to my friend M

Yesterday I gave a healing to my friend M who is going through fertility treatments. I thought that perhaps she and I met because my purpose is to help her get pregnant and begin helping other ladies get pregnant. That's what we focused on yesterday during the healing. My hands were shaking, they never shook before during a healing. Also during the healing I was so moved. I also got a message that she will get pregnant. We will know in 3 weeks. She wants to have twins I said I will see what I can do.

I hope she comes back for more healing. But this is a test case for me to see if it is right about my mission. If it is my mission, the universe will start helping me achieve it. So this is what i am waiting for - help start coming.

I also wrote my ad about the services I provide and will send it to this woman organization.

No comments: