Tuesday, January 26, 2010

what am I grateful for today?

I am grateful for many things today
Had a fantastic day working from home
The weather was great - sunshine and frost
Beautiful view from my window - love it
Love this apartment!!
Got paid today
Will get payment for 3 months and will not have to work
Feel that my friends love me and care about me
Got some advice what I should do to heal myself
my health is getting better
Enjoyed my trip to the spa today
Channelled that I am almost ready to be a mother. My child/children are coming a girl and a boy.
IT is slow at work today, so don't have to strain myself
The work is paying for my therapy
The insurance is paying for my acupuncure
I have an abundant frame of mind
Have been in a fantastic mood
Love the cards I got - soul destiny cards
Am very happy about my upcoming cooking class.
Life is good!!!

No comments: