Tuesday, February 2, 2010

my inner journey -and my book of shadows

This will recount my inner journey I experienced when I met with O.d.B in LA.

I had to take dep breaths while she rattled around me. Then she guided me for a walk in the forest -> then I got to a cave.

A guide met me at the entrance of the cave. He looked like Chirstopher Lee in the Lord of the Ring movies, with white long hair and long beard. He was wearing white robe, with gold ornaments. He also had a long "hat" that had a cylindrical shape, but I am not sure if it was round around the edges or not. The hat was also white.

He took me to the first room which I heard was a room of the womb (but was supposed to be a room of my wounds, so I did not hear it correctly). The room was completely white, with some bareliyef in front. There was also en empty chair it the room.

I received the message that they are preparing me to be an angel, something about me bieng in the angelic realm. That scared me a little that I was going to die soon.

Next room was my gift, where my gift was. I walked in and saw a big statue of a man reading a book. He looked very strict. Then in this room my guide gave me this beautiful book - red velvet with stones and a pen (like they used to use in the old days, ink pen).

The book was empty. I took it that I am supposed to fill it up with stuff. Do not know what it was for or was it a journal?

Next room was a room of grace. I saw this transluscent being that looked sort of like a heart, but with wings. It wanted to hug me with its wings, but I was afraid, so it did not hug me.

Then the next room was a room with my contract - the contract was with H. It looked like put together piece of paper inside 2 leather holders. It said to me that the contract was with H and I need to destroy it as my purpose with him was over. I threw it into the fire inside a fireplace and it burned.

Then on my way back I met a new guide, panda bear, but had a hard time holding on to him. On the boat, all I had with me was the book with a pen.

I did not know what the book was for, so O. tried to help me figure out the purpose of the book. First I saw my guide telling me, start writing, you are ready. Then when O. blew air into my navel, and moved away, I cleared heard. "The book of Shadows". So here it is. It was an incredible experience and after this I knew I was a witch who was ready for being who she is.

No comments: