Friday, January 1, 2010

rituals - the messenger ritual

1. Sit down and relax completely. Let your mind wander and your thinking flow without restraint. after a while, begin to repeat to yourself "now I am relaxed and I am in the deepest kind of sleep".

2. When you feel that your mind is no longer concerned with anyting, imagine a billow of fire to your right. Make the flames lively and brilliant Then quietly say "I order my syubconscious to show itself. I order it to open and reveal its magic secrets". Wait a bit and concentrate only on the fire. If an image appears, it will be a manifestation of your subconscious. Try to keep it alive.

3. Keeping the fire aways to your right, now begin to imagine another billow of fire to your left. When the flames are lively, say the following words quietly: "may the power of the Lamb, which manifests itself in everything and everyone, manifest itself also in me when I invoke my messenger. Name of the messenger will appear before me now2

4. Talk with your messenger who should appear between the two fires Discuss your specific problems, ask for advice and give him the necessary orders.

5. When your conversation has ended, dismiss the messenger with the following words: "I thank the Lamb for the miracle I have performed. May (name of msgr) return whenever he is invoked, and when he is far away, may he help me to carry on my work.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really want to try this ritual although I have been warned against doing so have you tried it or perhaps have any advice?

Benderochka said...

No I have not tried this. You know that this is from Paulo Coelho, I think it is from the Pilgrimage. I do have access to my guide and do not need to do a ritual for that. To contact your guide, you need to quiet your mind, which is done by meditation.

Benderochka said...

Oh and there is nothing dangerous about connecting with your guides or your angels.

Anonymous said...

Hello, seeing how you said you do have contact with your guide I wanted to ask - upon first learning to contact your guide, was it an intense sensation? I have tried and the first meeting has unsettled me, not in a bad way, just in terms of the strenght of the contact. It seems that from the first time I have called my guide I now have no problem with the contact although in the past I was unsuccessful (perhaps I was approaching it from a wrong angle). So just wanted to see how you found it.

mytrainingjournal said...

Paulo Coelho mentions that all these exercises can be carried out except "The Messenger Ritual", which should not be carried out under any circumstances as its description is incomplete and it will not bring positive results.