Sunday, January 3, 2010

gratitude journal

It is essential that I start the gratitude journal. What am I grateful for?
Being able to come to lala land on holidays for 5 weeks. It is amazing. Not paying anything for my accommodations, being taken care of and pampered here by my mother. Having my own bed to sleep in and my own room.
I am grateful for my health being better, for finding a healer who can help me. Grateful for friends who care about me and miss me back at home.
having the time to dance, rollerblade, read, discover myself and for trying tantra. That was amazing. Learning all of these things that will help me in my next relationship.
meeting J.N. here as he helped me to brainstorm things with myself about what i want to do.
Having fantastic partners at my tantra class.
Learning wisdom and insights from the books I a reading now. being inspired to quit my job. It is a good thing for me.
Grateful that i am being lead by God to my next step and to my perfect man and perfect health. Grateful that my faith has been strengthened. Grateful that there are plenty of things I can do here for free.

Grateful for eating delicious hot food every day. thank you.
Grateful for my clients contacting me so I can help this woman and her husband have a baby. I am so grateful!!!! I am sending them lots of love.

No comments: