Tuesday, January 26, 2010

amazing

I am quite amazed about the message that I am almost ready to be a mother. Amazed. I also know it. i know that it is coming. But who is the father? what should i do to manifest it fully? so many questions...

I need to go to the church and ask there. perhaps tomorrow...
I need to get guidance on the job - which I quit. what do I do now? Am I crazy for listening to my guidance??? What I am doing is so weird, and yet I trust my guidance.

I also felt that something is about to happen and I should not make any plans until something happens. And it will happen soon. I asked what will happen and saw a picture of death. I asked who is going to die, I saw a picture of H's granny. But what does it have to do with me?
I talked to him today, he confirmed that the granny is not doing well and his mother asked him to come spend some days with her.

Let's see.

By the way, what I predicted about him and the package, came into being. He got the package. I said he would get 7 months, he got 8.

No comments: