Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Got this message today

I got this message today from these wonderful cards I got. However before I write about that, I noticed that the better my mood is, the more things I get and the better my manifestation techniques get.
For example, in LA I was so miserable before new year's, so not so much happened, then went to tantra which made me feel so good, and just now found my gratitude post. After 3 January, things really started happening /manifesting with super cosmic speed. So the key is to keep myself in a good mood, keep my head above the depression/anxiety/bad mood mode.

Now to the message
The question was about the situation and next steps re H/possible relationship
1. The first card reflects the situation as it is now.
#34
You are angry my child. You are furious. Your fury consumes you: The heat has gone to your heart and your mind. All you can think about is your eggs, your baby, your unsuccessful pregnancy. What you think about is the good, what you forget about is the bad. You haven't seen eye to eye fora long time. Not connecting, yelling at each other, not hearing each other, closing to each other's dreams.
Your blood is boiling, your a full of steam, release it, release it!

2. About what I should do, next steps so to speak, #9.

Heal yourself, use reiki. Use green light. Use the cards. Visualize yourself as a mother. You are mother of 2 beautiful children. You love them, they love you. Visualize yourself as a mother of a little girl and a little boy. They love you so much. Deep within there is an eternal flame of love. The flame that never goes out. Nobody can extinguish it. Cherish this flame, protect it, shelter it for it is your heart that needs protection. Carry your heart, shield it, protect it from bad influences. What you need is to speak your truth. Always, in all circumstances. The children are coming. You are almost ready to be a mother.

3. The outcome #11

You will be happy my child. In the abyss of bliss. Smiles, happiness, love, fireworks in the bedroom - tantric sex. Tantra, out of body experience, connection of the souls, connection of the hearts and minds. Love, light surrounds you. You are in the flow.

No comments: