Thursday, April 26, 2007

ok, a decision was made!

Over the past several days I was very very conflicted with starting IVF with own eggs. What a drama! All because I have the DE thing already set up.

I do not feel like doing a treatment with own eggs yet cannot do the DE without trying with my own. And I did not feel like starting the injections next week. I was in such turmoil. Should I skip tx with own eggs and do the DE eggs? Should I get treated now with own eggs? My body and gut tell me not to do it. I was really suffering, went to my counselor, hoping she could help decide. She did. However, after I left her, I felt even worse. I asked H about what he thinks. He is a very logical guy and he said you need to have a closure before moving on. But then what does it mean? My DE is scheduled for July! He said that I should probably postpone my own IVF until I am sure I want to do it. Sounds so simple, right? But I could not decide to do it, I was so miserable. I also want to do a good effort with own IVF instead of wishing it was over ASAP with a negative result because the DE thing is already scheduled.

This morning I decided. I am going to postopone the IVF with own eggs. To make a difference, I am going to start accupuncture. Then I want to change my cycle to a long protocol which would mean I need to start nasal spray in about 3 weeks. So here we go. I cancelled the DE in July. I told them I will let them know when I am ready. I feel so proud of myself that I listened to my gut and my body and did the right thing!! Now instead of hating these treatments I am looking forward to them once again. Makes such a difference!

No comments: