Monday, April 23, 2007

More Questions and Answers

I had a very interesting meditation session today where I contacted my G.A. (gardian angel) with some questions. I was amazed that before I could only get yes and no answers. Now I am able to get answers as short sentences.

Oh, before I forget, on a separate note, H thought that we should get married.

While meditating I asked my G.A the following: outcome of the IVF treatment in May with own eggs. The answer I heard was "Don't do it".
Then I asked about the DE treatment outcome and the answer I got was positive. I asked how would this baby be and how would I feel about this baby being from DEs. The answer I receive was " you will be happy".

Then I asked if H and I should get married. We of course have a lot of problems in our relationship, with infertility having an impact. I adore the guy and he adores me but it is just so difficult for us to live together! Our living habits are not compatible. The answer I got back regarding getting married was "Dont do it".

Then I asked about my job. How it is going to be. I do not like my job. It stopped being creative. I' m no longer inspired or motivated. I am not able to achieve what I want, what I have been pushing for for almost 3 years. I am no longer driven. I am indifferent. The answer I received about the job was "Run". I interpreted it that I need to run away as soon as possible. Then I asked if I will be fired. I believe the answer was no although I am not sure. I need to ask again about this.

Now, I can see if these predictions are going to be correct. I am very curious about this. GA's previous predictions about my inf treatments were correct.

No comments: