Monday, April 30, 2007

my clarvoyant visions

This weekend I spent in my healer and clarvoyant class. The focus was to develop our clarvoyant abilities. Yesterday I practiced on H when he returned from visiting his family. He asked me if I see something about his job. He asked if it would take him a long time to find a new job. The answer I got was yes. Then I focused some more and felt an incredible tension in the back of my head. I told him that I feel the spænding in the back of his head. He said that he doesn't recognize that.

Then he wanted to know who his guardian angel (G.A.) is. I saw that it is a woman, with brown/reddish curly hair. That's all I could see about her. I gave the message to him. He asked if she is the only angel, and I said that I had a feeling there were more GA's guarding him but she is the one I could see. Then he asked me who she was. I focused on her and could feel that she died a horrifying death. Oh my God, how horrible it was for me to felt her horror!!! I was very frightened myself because I could feel how terryfying this was at a very instinctive, animal level. It was so horrible for me that I absolutely had to close down.

This morning I asked some questions about his job again. I asked how long it would take him to find a new job and got an answer of 6. Then asked the same question again and got an answer of 12. Then I asked the same question again and saw a different vision. I saw a long long road ahead of (him). This road was so long that it merged with the horizon. You could not see where it ends. So I sort of figured that it will take a long time for him to find a new job and it will be a long road for him emotionally and mentally.

Then I saw a vision about my own life. I saw myself standing on the top of the mountain, looking ahead. I saw the most beautiful valley lying underneath representing my life journey. What I saw lying ahead was so absolutely beautiful! It looked so fantastic that I could see my happiness bubbling inside me asking to be let out. I wanted to laugh with happiness, I had a feeling "Life is GRAND!" I have not had such feeling in a long time. It was absolutely fantastic!!! Then I looked behind. The view was nasty with a dusty landscape. It looked disgusting somehow. I had a sense of devastation and hardship. I also felt that the point of me standing and looking ahead/behind is in the future and now it is my time to experience devastation and hardship. I also feel that the hardship either has just started or will start soon. I asked how long it will last and had a sense that it will take 2 years for me to reach the end of hardship and feel this happiness. It would be interesting to read this entry in 2 years.

Then last evening I grabbed H's hand. I had a sense that our relationship is entering a very turbulent period. I am not sure we will survive as a couple at the end of the turbulence, although I cannot say that we will not survive. I hope for the best, whatever it is meant to be for us.

No comments: