Saturday, April 21, 2007

my adorable son

I saw my son today, in my visions, when M. was healing me today. He appeared in my vision, the most adorable blond child I have ever seen. He looked just like H's childhood pictures and of course nothing like me. Then he laughed... It was the most adorable and contageous laughter I have ever heard. Filled my heart with happiness instantaneously. This was pretty cool. I love these visions. This is the second time I am able to see him in a vision. the first time I saw him (or her??) when the baby was 6 months old, also in a vision. I could not tell if it was a she or a he but sensed that it may be a he. His/her eyes looked exactly like H's. I was holding him/her and we were looking in the window.

I could see the child in my visions so clearly. How could a vision become reality??

No comments: