Friday, April 20, 2007

Healing my friend

On Tuesday, 17 April, the day before the surgery, I met with a friend to heal her - she just had an operation to remove a growth from her head. this was the first time I felt that I was being guided in my healing. I planned to treat her basal chakra because she is planning infertility treatments soon, but could not get there. I could not move my hands from her head -from the wound, her face and neck. I got really stuck on her crown chakra. I felt she needed healing there. Every time I tried to move away from the crown chakra, her crown chakra was calling me back!

It was weird, I felt it was a strong healing but I do not think she experienced it that way.

I thought my hands got hot but she said they were cold. I would like to speak to my teacher - I feel I want to improve. I am not certain I am helping people and I really want to help!

I also got a message for her that she would get pregnant, but I am not sure I am allowed to reveal it to her.

No comments: