Sunday, September 30, 2012

remote control

visualizing myself finding the remote control for the DVD player so that i can watch my videos. visualizing that the litrev proj is going as it should, without any issues. smooth sailing, with us receiving relevant results. visualizing my business being a complete complete success.visualizing myself having a very productive daywhere i am full of energy and finalize my presentation at the  meeting. visualizing myself returning the clothes back without issues.  visualizing myself being completely in touch with my body and eating only when i am hungry. being very careful and thinking every time i need to eat if i really need to eat or doing so out of habit. and so mote it be!!!
visualizing myself finding a great hairdresser and a great accountant. and so it is!!! and finding myself great pair of dance shoes. The best!!!!

No comments: