Friday, October 5, 2012

the case

visualizing the c case resolving very quickly being thrown out of court before any hearing takes place. visualizing no hearing and the case is thrown out of court and closed. things end in my favor and i can let go and enjoy life. and no more legal fees. and so mote it be!
visualizing being able to visit I for x-mas without any issues or concerns. and so it is!!!
visualizing having a fantastic visit with Christine, and then having a very productive day at work with me finalizing the presentation. visualizing myself being a big success and meeting preparation going very smoothly. and so it is!!!
visualizing myself being full of energy tomorrow, going for a run, exercizing, doing my breath work.and being connected to my body and drinking instead of eating. and so mote it be!!!

No comments: