Wednesday, September 19, 2012

for tomorrow

visualizing getting perfect shoes and jacket for A, very cheaply. Visualizing the issues with visit to Barcelona re conflict of interest and where the mtg takes place resolving to our mutual satisfaction with me doing it very skillfully and achieving the outcome i want. visualizing the issues with the questionnaires resolving as soon as possible.

visualizing the issues with As childcare where i need to leave her overnight resolving to my satisfaction. Visualizing the issues with As childcare next week resolving, with me being able to have some time to myself. and so mote it be!!! visualizing getting me a pair of the most perfect tango shoes, at a very reasonable cost, very comfortable shoes. visualizing taking my first dance class next week.

Visualizing a flow of money into my account. sending love to money and to my account. visualizing that it is easy for me to get a residence permit and it will be very fast. And so mote it be!!!

No comments: