Sunday, September 23, 2012

sending love to myself

sending lots of  love to myself, to my stomach area. lots of love to my stomach. sending love to my beautiful hair.
visualizing myself tomorrow waking up full of energy, having a very productive day. visualizing that A is very happy in her daycare tomorrow and can stay until noon easily. visualizing that she eats well in daycare tomorrow.
visualizing a very productive meeting with AM where i get all of my questions answered.  visualizing myself at peace and in balance with myself tomorrow. And so mote it be.
Sending lots of love to my bank account. Visualizing flow of  money from all possible sources. And so mote it be!
visualizing getting a fantastic pair of tango shoes this week. fit me perfectly!! and going to a tango class this week. and so it is!

No comments: