Monday, September 17, 2012

visualizing (continued)

visualizing A completely healthy and have a great time at daycare. Visualizing my potential issues with childcare  resolving completely and me being able to work while a perfect child carer is taking care of A is the best possible way, with me being completely satisfied. Visualizing that A is fed in the evening, so that I can relax and go for a run.

Visualizing a continuous stream of money to my account. Sending love to my bank account. lots and lots of love. Visualizing my issues with cash )not being able to withdraw enough) resolving completely to my satisfaction.
Tomorrow focusing on having a fantastic and very productive day. Resolving issues with qres in the study and diary. finalizing the prework materials and being able to send it off tomorrow.  being organized and discussing all the issues I need with A to our mutual satisfaction. Visualizing her paying for me attending the conference. Visualizing finding the most perfect caregiver to take care of A for 15 and 16 october. And so mote it be!!!

No comments: