Thursday, September 13, 2012

even more visualizing

visualizing being happy, productive and energetic, listening to my body. Visualizing drinking when i am thirsty. visualizing myself finalizing pre-work tomorrow and sending it off to McK. Visualizing myself  being very productive tomorrow and finalizing the details about the pt diary. visualizing myself being able to exercise tomorrow and socializing with interesting people. and so mote it be.

sending lots of love to my bank account. visualizing more money coming in, constant inflow of money, with very little taxes or expenses that i have to pay. visualizing that the current babysittier is a success and that i am able to start daycare monday without problems. Visualizing my consultancy being a success. visualizing the case being thrown out of court. and so mote it be.

No comments: