Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Prosperity Plan day 1

God is la vish, unfailing abundance, the rich omnipresent substance of the universe. the all providing source of infinite posperity isindividualized as me - the reality of me. I am God. I create my reality. God is within me. As long as I focus on love and abundance and infinite gratitude, I can manifest anything i desire. I see all of my bills being paid with love and joy. My heart is so open. it is full of love. I spread my love out to the universe, to every living being on the planet. I can see pink light from my heart enveloping anything and everything in so much love. I am LOVE. I am sending love to all of my potential employers. Surrounding them with LOVE. they can feel my love and coming back to me with interview requests and job offers and contracts in the mail with very high compensation becasue they value me so highly. They all want to hire me. They are so interested. They feel that i have so many things of value. they are fighting over me. And I am sending love to all of them. Sending love to D, L, UCBP, R, A, F and all the the people that arein touch with me. The contracts are being written already, they can't wait to get me on board. most of all sending lots of love to my beautiful little daughter, the light in my life - I love her so much it touches me to tears.

No comments: