Sunday, May 27, 2012

Day 6 AP

My inner supply instantly and constantly takes on form and experience according to my needs and desires,and as the principle of Supply in action, it is impossible for me to have any needs or unfulfilled desires. I manifest all that I need. Once I need it and focus on it with my heart, and then let go, it is given to me. Therefore my life is in my own hands. I focus on wealth, on abundance and it will be given to me. I am filled with love and filled with gratitude for my life today. I get to spend as much time with my daughter as I want to, it is such a fantastic experience! I am eternally grateful for it. Also I am eternally grateful that she spends a lot of time with people who love her, myself, her dad and has a good time in her daycare. I am eternally grateful that she exists. I am so grateful that she opened my heart with a magic wand, that because of her I know the intense feeling of love like I have not known it before. My heart is open, love and light streams out of it, and surrounds everything in its light. It surrounds the companies that all want to hire me with love, I am sending them so much love that they feel it and respond to it and are standing in line to hire me. Sending love in particular to UCBP, to ES whom I will speak with next week, and to PS and TK at L with whom I am meeting the week after. Sending them so much love. Sending love to OS at D too. I am sending love to my bank account, sending love to money that is about to come to me, sending love to A's dad, sending love to all my creditors, like PE and to the tax office who miscalculated the area of my apartment. It is incredible how much love I have in my heart. And amazing. I am love!!! I am love in its purest form.

No comments: