Monday, May 28, 2012

day 7 of AP

The Divine Conc that I am is forever expressing its true nature of abundance. This is its responsibility, not mine. My only responsibility is to be aware of this Truth. Therefore, I am totally confident in letting go and letting God appear as the abundant all-sufficiency in my life and affairs. All I need to do is listen to my heart and let my intuition guide me once I set a course to my life. Isn't it simple? Isn't it amazing? I am very grateful that the truth is so simple and life should be without any struggle. All I need to do is be grateful, be happy and enjoy life. Living with an open heart, sending love to my baby and myself, sending love to DB, sending love to H's mom, A's dad, my mom. And sending love t myself, first and foremost. Sending love to the companies who are standing in line to hire me. Sending them lots of love and sending love to my bank account and to all my bills that need to be paid.

No comments: