Wednesday, May 23, 2012

day 2 of abundance plan

I lift up my mind and heart to be aware, to understand and to know that the divine presence I AM is the source and substance of all my good. I am constanly focused on me being the cause and the reason for abundance. the money flows to me like a river of bliss not because I focus on the money but because I constantly am aware that i am the source or rather God within me is the source. I focus upon it daily. I focus on it daily to create the flow in my life. I send love to everything including money. Money feels it and comes to me all the time, constantly, from unexpected sources. It comes to me all the time to allow me to pay all my bills with a lot of love. I send love to all my creditors daily and the money keeps appearing to pay for everything I have to pay. my heart is overfilled with love and gratitude for money, love and gratitude for every single gift I have in my life.It is overfilled with gratitude that the companies are standing in line to talk to me and to hire me. I am eternally grateful that the job offers keep pouring in and the contracts are currently being written and are on their way to me. Thank you Lord for giving me these gifts. Thank you for creating my fantastic life. I am eternally grateful! I am the source of all, all that is good in my life. My heart is open and radiating so much love towards every living creature on this planet. I send love especially to my creditors, to BU from XX Bank, send him so much love that I cannot wait to talk to him tomorrow on the phone about my situation. I keep sending love to PE, the lawyer, about my parking ticket and cannot wait to contact him to talk to him. I keep sending love to the tax office who miscalcualted the area of my apartment so that now I am taxed higher than I am supposed to. I cannot wait to write to them tomorrow! Really look forward to that. Also keep sending love to TK and PS from L., keep sending love to all the recruiters who did not get back to me yet, but who will of course. Keep sending love to ES from UBCP, lots of love, sending love to OS from D. Sending him lots of love before my talk to him on Friday. Sending lots of love to Brussels, the heart of Europe, where i would like to move next. Sending love to the location where I am now. Love, love love, nothing else is coming from my heart. I am sending love to my hair, and to every single particle in my body. Sending love to my ex and sending love to J. Him I am sending lots of love to. Sending love to money, straight from my heart. Sending love to all these companies that are standing in line to talk to me and to hire me. Sending love to my Divine partner who is waiting for me and who is aware of my presence and who is moving towards me. Sending him love from my heart. I know he can feel me. I can feel him surrounded by love and send him even more love.

No comments: