Thursday, May 31, 2012

day 10 of AP

I keep my mind and htoughts off "this world" and I place my entire focus on God within as the only Cause of my prosperity. I acknowledge the Inner Presence as the only activity in my financial affairs as the substance of all things visible. I place my faith in the Principle of Abundance in action within me. I trust that I am on my way to get the good stuff. I trust that the good stuff is happening to me now. I trust the Universe in its ability to provide for me. I trust myself for making the right decisions and for listening to my intuition and my heart. I know that ES is very interested in me and is going to invite me to visit his office and eventually offer me the job. And so it is. Sending lots of love to him right now. Am so grateful for the opportunities to travel and to present myself and that these companies all want me. Life is fantastic!

No comments: