Thursday, May 24, 2012

Day 3 of Abundance Plan

I am conscious of the Inner Presence as my lavish Abundance. I am conscious of the constant activity of this mind of infinite Prosperity. Therefore my consciousness is filled with the light of truth. I am very much aware of the fact that I am a master Manifestor and creator in my own right as I create my own reality. Therefore it is very clear to me that what happens to me is up to me. All i need to do is to keep my heart open, send love, and then things will be as they should, all the issues and challenges will be solved in the best possible way, for my best possible good. All my bills will be paid with love and all the creditors that i need to speak with, i will speak with them with love. Love, love, love. Love is all I need for my issues to be solved. Sending love to LG with whom I will speak in a few minutes. Sending him a lot of love. Sending lots of love to OS for our talk tomorrow. Sending love to Belgium, Brussels because it is there I would like to move next. Sending light and love to my conversation tomorrow. I am the beacon of light and love. Everything else is just an illusion.

3 comments:

HursH said...

Nice to see you back..
And happy for everything happening to you..
Keep up the spirit..
Nice Day !!!

HursH said...

can i have ur mail ?
wish i could be in touch with you through e-mail as well..

H

Benderochka said...

Thank you very much HursH! No, I prefer to keep my identify anonymous and keep my email hidden for now. But when it changes, I will let you know. If you need to ask something, please use the comment section. You can also post comments anonymously. I will do my best to reply.