Friday, May 25, 2012

day 4 of abundance plan

thru my conc of my God self, the Christ within as my source, I draw into my mind and feeling nature the very substance of spirit. This substance is my supply, thus my conc of the God within me is my supply. I am my own supply as I am God and God´-like. I create all the situations in my life, I create all the problems i have and therefore I can create the solutions. Yes my perception of the day was not good, but in reality the day was neutral and i learned great lessons today. I learned that i take criticismm very well and i acknowledge what i do wrong without any drama attached to it. if I do not know something, I no longer try to cover it up. I have done a magnicicent work in self-improvement and I am a fantastic mother, I am doing my best, under all circumstances. The rest can go fuck themselves if they do not think so. Sending love to myself today and to my little angel. we both need it. sending lots of love to us both. These are the only two people I can send love to today. And sending love to the situation I am in. And a success was great conversation with LG, my bankman. That was SUPER! I can see this thing definitely works.

No comments: