Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Day 8 of AP

My conc of the spirit within me as my unlimited source is the divine power to restore the years the locusts have eaten, to make all things new, to lift me up to the High Road of abundant prosperity. this awareness, understanding and knowledge of spirit appears as every visible form and experience that I could possibly desire. I am God and create my own reality. Feeling grateful now for the day i spent with my daughter. So grateful. She laughed, I laughed, we ate together, we walked together, we played together. Sending love from my heart to her, the sleeping angel next to me, before I take her and put her in her own bed. sending love to myself, also an angel. Touched her soft skin, kissed her delicious head, took her warm hand in mine. So ´special. After she spent 3 days with her dad, I think she missed me. She kept following me to the kitchen, crawling on the floor like a little doggie. Glad I did not send her to daycare today. So happy she is hear. So grateful. can't imagine my life without her in it. Her dad was so touched and so proud when she waived him good bye. I myself was very surprized but he was happy. He did not want to leave. Sending love to the companies, all these companies. They want to hire me. The job offers are being written as i am typing this. They cant wait for me to start. all i do is prepare for job interviews nowadays. Fantastic that they are so interested. Sending love to ES at UCBC with whom I am speaking tomorrow. Lots of love to him!!!!

No comments: