Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What I want to manifest in 2012

• Meeting my divine partner who is also my husband
• Harmonious relationships at home with A and my husband
• Total harmony, things flowing
• My home being a paradise, a fantastic place where my heart and soul relax
• Having a great view from my window – view of water
• Feeling love in my heart
• Living from my heart all the time
• Being completely happy
• Loving and receiving love
• Being able to share my affections with my daughter and my mother
• Having a job that allows me to have good balance in my life
• Having a job that brings me closer to my mission
• Being able to support myself to bring enough money to enjoy my lifestyle
• Going to Argentina to learn to dance tango and having my partner’s full support
• Losing the fears I have
• Being /feeling confident
• Having a dog
• Feeling beautiful and enjoying my beautiful face and my beautiful body
• Being surrounded by lots of good friends and support system
• Having great relationship with my future in-laws
• Apartment situation with H being resolved in a mutually satisfactory way
• Having also a deep tantric relationship with my partner/husband
• Being able to spend quality time together and enjoying each other emotionally, physically, sexually despite having a little baby
Opening my heart to him completely and him opening his heart to me completely
• Having good relationship with H and his family
• Exciting vacations together, with and without A.
• Having good, cordial and friendly relationship with A’s father.
• Perfect health for me, my mom, my baby and everyone close to me.

No comments: