Friday, June 10, 2011

hmmm

On wednesday i felt attracted to my tango partner. WTF? I did not find him attractive before, but wednesday he was so happy, was beaming. What I like about him is that he seems to be so much into tango. He is just as crazy about it as I am. Look forward to dancing with him next week!!! But how do I contain my attraction to him? Also he does not know I am pregnant. I can still hide it under my clothes.

And have sort of like a date next sunday with a guy from Germany. That will be interesting. But for now look forward to the tango filled weekend - 6 hrs tomorrow, Sat and 3 hours on Sunday. Going to tango ball Saturday hope to get good practice there too and dance with many experienced men so that I can learn from them.

To me, tango is like sex. But in sex I can express myself quite well, but in tango I feel I do not know how to express myself yet, but hopefully this will be helped a bit tomorrow at my workshop.

2 comments:

hursh said...

It has also been suggested that tango makes people feel more relaxed, sexier, and less depressed, and to increase testosterone levels... :)

Wish u a lovely weekend...

Benderochka said...

That's right. I just read a study where tango increased well being, decreased cortisol (stress hormone) and increased testosterone. Small study but the results make sense.