Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What I want to manifest for remainder of 2011

• Easy remainder of my pregnancy
• The rest of my pregnancy being enjoyable
• Easy ecstatic birth
• Easy delivery
• Healthy baby girl
• The project for my consultancy going well and bringing lots of money in
• Satisfied clients and me being happy working with them
• Enjoying my work
• Manifesting the right kind of help for me after A. arrives into my life
• So that I felt I still have the freedom I want to have
• Easy access to human breast milk and ability to buy it inexpensively
• Being a good mother
• Spending quality time with my child
• Have a very strong intuition and listening to it in every aspect of my life
• Having a lover with whom I can have a meaningful relationship and have fantastic sex who would take me out and take care of me, whom I really like and care about
• Having lots of supportive friends in my life
• Finding a job that brings meaning to my life
• Moving to a new country that is right for me where I feel it is our home
• Moving to a new country where people speak foreign languages so that my baby could learn to speak foreign languages
• Learning to dance tango well
• Keep enjoying dancing tango and progressing fast
• Having a reliable tango partner
• I want a lot of money coming in to support the life style I want to have
• A’s dad being involved in her life
• Having a good and adult and respectful relationship with my mother
• Becoming more organized
• Having order in my living space
• Feeling very beautiful and glowing
• Feeling that I have a perfect body
• Having perfect health and my dense hair growing back and staying there
• Having lots of help when A arrives
• My baby being perfectly healthy and happy and quiet
• Being able to get enough sleep after she arrives
• Feeling that my life is now starting (no longer in a holding pattern)
• Keeping my excitement up about tango
• Being able to dancing tango until my delivery
- Feeling hot and sexy despite having a stomach
- Losing baby fat SUPER fast in a healthy way
- Getting rock hard abs after she is born

No comments: