Tuesday, June 14, 2011

what i am feeling grateful for regarding my V, my ex-lover

Grateful that i felt i opened my heart to him, that i felt i could get involved with someone again, that I am ready
grateful for the good times we shared
grateful for amazing sex we had
grateful for the closeness and intimacy we had at some point
grateful that he listened to my advice, it made me feel valued
grateful for the fucking hot experience we had at a swinger's club
grateful for his support and help when i had problems with visa and when my mother disappeared
grateful for his advice and involvement in my life
grateful for his friendship while it lasted
Grateful for the experience teaching me AGAIN to fully trust my intuition
grateful for the experience teaching me that i should only get involved with single men who are emotionally available to me
Important learnings are that i really need to trust my intuition - very happy about that and grateful that my intuition is so strong and that I could clearly feel I am ready to get involved with someone seriously, so when I am really ready, the person will appear.

No comments: