Monday, February 25, 2008

Still sick and NEWS

I am still very sick. I thought I was getting better this morning, and I was better, then went to work - big mistake! Now I am getting sicker. My throat hurts less now, but I think I have a fever again and a runny nose. So I am keeping fingers crossed. I had to cancel business dinner today to preserve my voice for tomorrow's presentation.

On another note, I have news which I have to document immediately. Some time ago I received a message that I have to focus on the model. Well, I was leading one of the models, then last week my boss prioritize this model as my #1 priority this year. However, today, my colleague who was leading two other models told me that she cannot handle her models, so I will have to take them over, both of them! Now I am going to be handling 2 or 3 models, so now the message "focus on the model" really makes sense. I told my colleague about this, I am wondering how my abilities would change after DV's seminar.

No comments: