Tuesday, February 26, 2008

my conversation with Ye

I talked to my friend Ye today and was amazed about this. First of all, last week she called me to ask me if she should go to a place that charges 300 dollars for hair removal or a cheaper place, farther away, that charges 120 dollars. I did not say anything to her, but immediately saw her chin (underneath of it) having a brown discoloration after treatment when I zoomed into the cheap hair removal place. the discoloration was brown and yucky, like a huge and nasty birthmark.

I also saw that if she goes to the other place, she would not have all of the hairs removed. I saw her looking in the mirror at her chin, touching it, and I could feel in MY FINGERS, that her fingers would feel prickly hairs when she touches her chin. I was very amazed about my fingers feeling what her fingers feel. To me this image meant that they would not remove all of her hair. I could also feel her irritation that not all of the hair was removed.

I had to call her when I saw the brown thing on her chin and tell her not to go to the cheap place because of what I saw. She told me that it is possible they can burn her, so she was grateful for the info.

Today I told her what I saw about the hairs left over after the more expensive treatment. What she told me was that she had the treatment done already, and it is not possible to remove all of the hair on the first try, so of course she has some hairs left. I was very amazed about this because I did not know that you could not remove all of the hair on the first try. I was so thrilled about this because it was a great confirmation. But there is more.

She started telling me about this woman she met who gave her a card. This woman is a core energetics healer. She was wondering if she could go to her for healing. When she started describing the woman to me, and she said "mouth", immediately I saw a mouth with two corners pointing down, the mouth of a woman looked like a witch's mouth, so I asked her if the mouth was like a witch's mouth and she said yes and said that the two corners of the mouth were pointing down. I was really amazed that I could see it. I also asked her if the woman's nose was quite huge, also with a hump and she confirmed. Then I told her that I can see the two eyes of thsi woman and they look like two lights - there is a lot of light coming from her eyes and she confirmed that too! I was so pleased. I told Ye that she made my day, especially with the thing about her hair removal.

No comments: