Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Someone else contacted me from this blog

A woman contacted me for some clairvoyace because of this blog. I think it is amazing! I gave her some information that I could see immediately after I read her email, but yesterday while driving I saw a little more, with her attending a seminar lead by DV. I am fairly confident that she will take that at some point. I think she is practically ready for it and will want to do it. I also felt that she has this drive to open up psychically and of course if there is a drive, the third eye will open.

I so look forward to giving her a full reading. It is very interesting how I get more info about one person about one aspect of their life and get info about a different aspect of life for another person. It is completely unreal.

No comments: