Sunday, February 3, 2008

Sending healing to my friend M

Today I sent healing to my friend M, the one who is pg with twins.
yesterday she asked me for an emergency healing - she had some brown blood and it was the ambilical cord that was bleeding a little. The doctors said to her that if it really starts bleeding then there would be no nourishment for the babies.
I sent her a healing today. this is what I saw. I felt I needed to stop after about 13 minutes because it did not look like she needed any more - she started teasing me and showed me a big nose with her hands, she was laughing and playing.
I saw a small thing on that cord she told me about,, there was some dry blood, I gave it some pink light. I also saw angels holding this cord and healing it. The babies were ok, they were playing, I heard them laughing, they were joggling these little pink hearts and sending them to each other.
The thing is and this is what I did not tell her was that the cord was bleeding a little bit, I gave it all I could.

I got a message that she must rest and take it really easy for now.

I am a bit concerned because I am not able to see two babies when they grow up, I am only able to see her with one child - and it looks like a little girl. A very cute one. M is very very happy being a mom. I told her that.

I also today reconnected enteric cords from her to the babies and from her husband to the babies.

No comments: