Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Another success!!

Last week I spoke to H about his job - btw, he got promoted to dpt manager. But i told him that I was seeing some org charts - there were 3 people under him, and 2 people under his boss. He asked me to look into what will happen at the dpt meeting with his boss and colleagues. I saw one of his colleagues, he was thin, tall and had dark hair and another one was chubbier and had lighter color hair. He was sitting so I did not know if he is taller/shorter in relation to the other guy. H was surprized and impressed that I could see his colleagues because this is how they looked.

I could see a dotted line from h's boss to H. His boss also had two boxes under him, not three. H disagreed with me about that last week. I said that this is what I see. Well, yesterday he told me that one of the guys (who is now in box #3) is going to move to another department so his boss will have two subordinates. i was very surprized. So H was even more impressed. He asked me about a job he is planning to apply, how I feel about the company. After I heard the name of the company, I had a feeling that the company is shady and unstable - I had a picture of a house made of cards that was falling down. I told him that it is probably not a good idea which corresponded with how H felt about this.

No comments: