Sunday, February 2, 2014

when i am aware of the god-self within me as my total fulfillment, i am totally fulfilled. i am now aware of this truth. I have found the secret of life and I relax in the knowledge that the actvity of the divine abundance is eternally operating in my life. I simply have to be aware of the flow, the radiation of that creative energy, which is continulously, easily and effortlessly pouring forth from my divine consciousness. i am now aware, I am now in the flow

visualizing starting my new fantastic project in February. fantastic project, pays great and i am so  happy. and so mote it be! visualizing my trip to look at the apartment/appraisal a success. and so it is! visualizing a fantastic day with A today. visualizing that i will get kindergelt within 4 weeks. and so it is!! v,isualizing that i am able to keep myself in great shape. and look and feel extraordinary. and so it is!!!

No comments: