Tuesday, February 18, 2014

d25

money is not my supply. No person, place or condition is my supply. My awareness, understanding and knowledge of the all-providing activity of the Divine Mind within me is my supply. My consciousness of this Truth is unlimited, therefore my supply is unlimited.

visualizing myself starting my new job on 1 march. and so mote it be! visualizing a stream of money flowing into my account. and so mote it be!!!visualizing getting my german visa next week. and so it is!! visualizing being able to stay in here under good conditions until the end of this year. and so it is!!!
visualizing making the right decision about my taxes how to file and what to report. and so mote it be!!!
visualizing making the right decision about my treatment. i make the right decision about my treatment. and so it is!!!

No comments: