Wednesday, February 19, 2014

d26


My inner supply instantly and constantly takes on form and experience according to my needs and desires and as a principle of supply in action,, it is impossible for me to have any needs or unfulfilled desires.

visualizing my professional situation resolved. Visualizing starting my  new exciting project on 3 March. And so it is!!! visualizing lots of recruiters starting contacting me with offers that are suitable now. Visualizing making 250K euro this year. and so mote it be!!!
Visualizing finding the best possible care for a. a granny aupair that helps me so much that is affordable and is fantastic with both of us. and so mote it be!
visualizing getting my visa next week. and so it is!!!

sending lots and lots of love to potential employers. surrounding them all with love. they feel my love and contact me with all these fantastic offers. and so it is!

No comments: