Wednesday, February 12, 2014

d19


when I am aware of the god self within me as my total fulfillment, I am totally fulfilled. I am now aware of this truth. I have found the secret of life and I relax in the knowledge that the activity of the divine abundance is eternally operating in my life. I simply have to be aware of the flow, the radiation of that creative energy, which is continuously, easily and effortlessly pouring forth from my divine consciousness. I am now aware, I am now in the flow.

Visualizing myself starting the new fantastic project in february 2014. and so mote it be!!! visualizing that the baby is asleep within 10 minutes. and so it is!!! visualizing a fantastic trip to D when i do everything I am supposed to do. and so it is!!!  visualizing a large river of money inflowing into my accounts. and so mote it be!!

No comments: